I.FIRE DETECTION SYSTEMS
Elctronics And technologies ltd has the skills and experience needed to provide a critical review of the available documents to determine to what extent useable and reliable cost information can be created. Also, we can determine what disciplines need more detail for reliable cost estimating, and we provide the basic specifications necessary, and how the direction and development of the project may be directed in a certified, efficient, and cost effective layout.
Our professional n technicians design, install, and program fire alarm systems for all types of standard and special hazards.
Electronics and technologies ltd provides Testing and Inspection services that ensure your fire alarm system.
All systems require maintenance if they are to work perfectly in an emergency.
ELECTRONICS AND TECHNOLOGIES installs security detection and prevention systems for residence, commercial, and industrial needs providing experienced security service.
We understand the times we are living today, and the big need for security. We let you enjoy the feeling of security and protection again with motion detectors that will trigger an alert if any type of motion is detected while activated…. Door & Window alarms will sound an immediate alert if an intruder opens or breaks a window or door in your home that it is monitoring. And even better, we offer anti burglary systems that prevent burglars from taking your belongings.
Do not depend on others for safety -Help yourself, you are the one that needs to care for your loves one the most.
Technical Security Solutions
Our highly experienced technology consultants develop security, fire alarm, audiovisual system and communications infrastructure solutions that address the client’s security, safety, and technological needs.
In the course of delivering exceptionally responsive service to our clients, we effectively interact with our clients’ internal staff, external consultants, architects, and systems integrators. Our flexibility, professionalism and commitment to excellence has resulted in projects completed on time, on budget, in compliance with all governing codes and regulations, and fully coordinated with the activities of other design consultants and contractors. In addition, we go beyond simple routine maintenance and extend our service guarantee past manufacturer warranty in order to secure our customers’ ROI and equipment life cycle.
III.I Automatic Alarms
An automatic alarm system is far superior to the basic manual alarm system. It allows for 24-hour coverage, regardless of whether the client is present at home or the office. Once a sensor is triggered you got sms on your moile phone
The automatic alarm system is triggered from a variety of sensors, such as magnetic door contacts, window vibration sensors and infrared motion sensors.
Other features of the automatic alarm system include:
- Control panel
- Exterior siren and strobe light
- Backup battery
- Wall keypad for arming and disarming
- Option of wired or wireless sensor
Fire Alarm Systems
Electronics and technologies offers a broad portfolio of fire alarm systems for accurate, reliable and quick fire detection. Our state-of-the-art systems help protect office buildings, warehouses, lodging establishments, educational facilities, retail stores and many other types of facilities throughout the East African region.
Our automatic smoke, heat, gas or combined sensors are installed in a location that allows for accurate detection and promptly activate an audible alarm. With strategically placed break glass switches that are connected to an alarm, anyone who sees a fire can break the glass, which will instantly activate an alarm.
Automatic systems are connected to sensors that are linked to a control panel that will activate an alarm and automatically initiate countermeasures—such as a sprinkler
system—for quick and effective fire control.
Smoke Screen Systems
A smoke screen security system protects against burglary and criminal damage by releasing thick smoke that conceals valuables by blurring the vision of the intruder.
The immediate release of smoke will confuse and shock any intruder or burglar, leaving them no choice but to retreat from the property before they can attempt a theft. Smoke screen security systems are highly effective in stopping a burglary before it occurs.
These systems are beneficial for both residential and commercial properties.
Intruder Alarm Systems
Our intruder alarm systems are designed to detect intrusion or unauthorised entry into domestic and commercial properties. This acts as a preemptive measure that provides an early warning of a potential threat.
The most basic alarm consists of one or more sensors to detect intruders and an alerting device to signal the intrusion.
Basic features include:
- Main alarm panel to arm (switch ON/OFF or disarm) alarm system
- Motion sensors to detect unauthorised movement
- Door contacts to detect opening of secured doors
- Vibration sensors to secure windows (and in some cases walls) against forced physical entry
- Siren/flasher unit (sound)
- Access Control & Biometrics
Biometric Access Systems
Electronics and technologies offer reliable, durable and highly accurate biometric access systems. They come already assembled and easy to program via keypads and embedded firmware.
Whether they are used to access a building, secure restricted locations within establishments or for time and attendance management, our biometric access systems enhance building security, internal communications and employee management with utmost reliability and accuracy.
Some of the features include:
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate infrared detection biometric sensor
- User recognition in less than one second
- Stores 1,500 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards
- Built-in serial, Ethernet and USB ports
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- And more
CCTV Monitoring Systems
We provide an extensive range of CCTV monitoring systems that can be tailored to meet the individual needs of your business.
We offer a choice of traditional analogue CCTV systems or the latest IP-based digital solutions with everything from stand-alone cameras for a branch office or building complexes to integrated and IP addressable CCTV systems for high security environments.
Some of the features include but are not limited to:
- Choice of dome, bullet or box cameras
- Day/night video technology
- Infrared illumination
- Wide range of digital video recorders
- Touchscreen monitor surveillance available
- Mobile connectivity for remote detection
Electronics and technologies offers strong and sturdy remote controlled sliding and electronic swing gates for access control to homes, apartment blocks and commercial facilities, among other applications.
Boom (barrier) gates are typically used for car parks, apartment complexes and tollbooths to control the flow of traffic.
At electronics and technologies, we offer both manual and automatic boom gates and barriers for vehicle and pedestrian access control, high security and anti-terror security measures.
Boom (barrier) gates are the ideal way to automate and control vehicle movement in:
- Public parking entrances
- Car parks
- Private entrances
- Entrances to a block of flats/units
Our tracking services cater to all your asset and container tracking requirements in real time. This will enable you to become more efficient in your production planning, and it will reduce downtime.
All our tracking solutions have a modern and flexible interface available on web and mobile, ensure ease-of-use for everyone, and comprehensive enough to satisfy the advanced user.
Basic Vehicle Monitoring (BVM)
A good starting point for a vehicle, the Basic Vehicle Monitoring (BVM) package allows you to monitor your vehicle at all times. The package has all the essential features in an affordable vehicle tracking system.
- Your vehicle tracked, real-time by you
- Hardware supported by our qualified technicians
- Automated alerts (email or Telegram messenger)
- Free access to a simple and intuitive web-based interface and mobile app
- Access to route replay through web and app
- History reports
- Gradual stop / immobilizer
- Suitable for motorcycles
- Assist in recovery
- Tracking units with built-in back-up battery
- 1 year warranty
- Capacity to upgrade to Advance Fleet Management (AFM) functionality
Advance Fleet Monitoring (AFM)
If optimizing your performance is important to you, the Advance Fleet Monitoring (AFM) may be just what you need.
- All features listed in the BVM solutions
- Advanced Reporting covering work-hours, route optimization and other integrated customized reports and alerts
- Defined vehicle geographical boundaries (Geo-Fencing)
- Driver behaviour analysis (Eco-Driving)
- Speed infraction, Driver ranking, Excessive idling
- Harsh braking, Acceleration and Cornering
- Top violation report for improved processes
- Alert when vehicle is operated outside of pre-defined hours (Shift Notification)
- Deliver route management
- Accident reconstruction
- Advanced tracking unit built in back-up battery
- 1 year warranty
- Capacity to upgrade to Vehicle Fuel Monitoring (VFM) functionality
- Multiple ports for additional sensors
- Vehicle maintenance module
- Tyre maintenance
- Vehicle servicing
- Insurance renewals
- Engine diagnostics
- Enterprise resource planning integration