Biometric Access Systems
Electronics and technologies ltd offers reliable, durable and highly accurate biometric access systems. They come already assembled and easy to program via keypads and embedded firmware.
Whether they are used to access a building, secure restricted locations within establishments or for time and attendance management, our biometric access systems enhance building security, internal communications and employee management with utmost reliability and accuracy.
Some of the features include:
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate infrared detection biometric sensor
- User recognition in less than one second
- Stores 1,500 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards
- Built-in serial, Ethernet and USB ports
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- And more
CCTV Monitoring Systems
We provide an extensive range of CCTV monitoring systems that can be tailored to meet the individual needs of your business.
We offer a choice of traditional analogue CCTV systems or the latest IP-based digital solutions with everything from stand-alone cameras for a branch office or building complexes to integrated and IP addressable CCTV systems for high security environments.
Some of the features include but are not limited to:
- Choice of dome, bullet or box cameras
- Day/night video technology
- Infrared illumination
- Wide range of digital video recorders
- Touchscreen monitor surveillance available
- Mobile connectivity for remote detection
Electronics and technologies ltd offers strong and sturdy remote controlled sliding and electronic swing gates for access control to homes, apartment blocks and commercial facilities, among other applications.
Boom (barrier) gates are typically used for car parks, apartment complexes and tollbooths to control the flow of traffic.
At Electronics and technologies, we offer both manual and automatic boom gates and barriers for vehicle and pedestrian access control, high security and anti-terror security measures.
Boom (barrier) gates are the ideal way to automate and control vehicle movement in:
- Public parking entrances
- Car parks
- Private entrances
- Entrances to a block of flats/units
Our professional technicians design, install, and program all our provide systems for all types of standard and special hazards.
All systems require maintenance if they are to work perfectly in an emergency. Our maintenance and services are ready to serve you any time
Electronics and technologies provides Testing and Inspection services that ensure your system.